- To assist in the processing of your order / to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. For example, this could include packing and delivering orders, forwarding order details, order fulfilment, the processing of credit/debit card transactions, fraud prevention, registering warranties and the provision of corresponding customer services.In certain circumstances, it may be necessary for us to provide your information to external companies with which we contract to assist us in providing these critical services to you including payment providers and couriers. We assure you that these companies are not permitted to use your information for any other purpose. For further information please see the section on How We Share Data below.
- Where you have given us your specific consent, we will use your data to provide you with marketing services. This allows us to tell you about new products or services that may be of interest to you. Again, we do use a number of external companies to help us provide such marketing services. However, these companies are prohibited from sharing your data with any other company. This means that by consenting to receive marketing from us, you will not receive marketing communications from anyone else.
- To ensure that the information contained within this website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device. This information allows us to update and improve the contents of our site, and ensure the smooth operation of internal processes, such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes, and to keep our website as safe and secure as possible. For further information, please refer to the section on Cookies.
- Protect against potential breaches of confidentiality.
- Ensure all IT facilities are protected against damage, loss or misuse.
- Increase awareness and understanding across our business of the requirements of information security, and the responsibility of colleagues to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information that they handle.
We recognise that the security of data and transactions on this website is of primary importance. We therefore ensure that all connections to the site are securely encrypted and authenticated using strong protocols, key exchanges and ciphers. Our servers are updated with the latest security patches and fixes on a regular basis.
This Privacy Statement applies solely to the data collected by us, and therefore does not also apply to data collected by third party websites and services that are not under our control. Furthermore, we cannot be held responsible for the Privacy Statements on third party websites, and we advise users to read these carefully before registering any personal data.